Due to enforcement on 25 May 2018 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the Regulation, please be informed that as on 25 May 2018 you will be entitled to rights specified below, relating to Marwelo sp. z o.o. with the seat in Tuszyn processing your personal data.
Furthermore, pursuant to Article 13 of the Regulation, please be informed that as on 25 May 2018, the following information regarding processing of your personal data by Marwelo sp. z o.o. with the seat in Tuszyn, will apply:
The administrator of your personal data is as follows: Marwelo sp. z o.o. with the seat at the following address: al. Jana Pawła II 63, 95-080 Tuszyn entered into the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for Lodz-Srodmiescie, 20th Commercial Division of the National Court Register with the following number: 0000570794, VAT No.: 7312049557, Regon (company registration number): 362216828.
You can contact the Data Administrator by post, at the following address: al. Jana Pawła II 63, 95-080 Tuszyn or by email at: email@example.com
The Data Administrator has obtained your personal data in the following scope:
name and surname:
address: street and street number, city, post code, country
telephone number (landline and mobile);
bank account no.;
In connection to the activity of the online shop of the Data Administrator available at https://hurtownia-kesi.plin order to provide a discount, for marketing purposes, including for profiling and automated processing of data, the Data Administrator collects data regarding your behaviour covering information about unfinished or completed orders at https://hurtownia-kesi.pl, their number, subject and frequency as well as the history of marketing correspondence sent to you (e.g. newsletter by email or SMS).
executing a sales contract concluded with the Data Administrator (legal basis: Article: 6 item 1(b) of the Regulation);
granting a discount resulting from your consent for receiving a newsletter (legal basis: Article: 6 item 1(a) of the Regulation);
marketing purposes, including profiling, which covers informing you about products offered by the Data Administrator, including special offers selected specifically for you (legal basis: Article 6 item 1(a) of the Regulation);
creating lists and analyses for internal purposes of the Data Administrator covering in particular marketing research, planning offer and product development (legal basis: Article 6 item 1(f) of the Regulation);
The following entities are recipients of Personal Data:
entities conducting shipping and mailing services;
entities providing tax and accounting advice;
entities providing licenses to the Data Administrator for using an online platform, for the purpose of the Data Administrator's shop, which enables customised and automated communication between you and the Data Administrator;
being entities that process your personal data on behalf of the Data Administrator pursuant to an agreement on personal data processing.
You personal data will be stored:
in the scope specified in item 2 (a-f) and for purposes defined in item 3 (a)(b) for a period in which you will be entitled to a right to making claims resulting from a sales contract, i.e. for 10 years maximum from executing a contract or issuing a binding court decision regarding such claims;
in the scope specified in item 2(a-c) and (f) for the purposes defined in item 3(g) for a period of 5 years until the end of a calendar year in which the legal obligation of the Data Administrator was generated;
in the scope specified in item 2(a-g) as well as for the purpose defined in item 3(c-f) until you revoke your consent for processing data for marketing purposes and for the purpose of promoting products offered by the Data Administrator.
Based on your consent, the Data Administrator may use your personal data for automated decision-making, including profiling in order to grant a discount and prepare an offer, including special offers.
Such decisions will be made pursuant to such criteria as: the number and frequency of unfinished or completed orders, number and type of products placed in cart but not purchased as well as products purchased at the website of the Data Administrator: https://hurtownia-kesi.pl
You are entitled to the following:
access to your personal data, including the right to information about your personal data and to obtaining copies of such data;
the right to request clarification of personal data if it is incorrect or to delete incomplete data;
the right to delete personal data;
the right to limit data processing;
the right to transfer data;
the right to submit a claim to a data protection authority, i.e. to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you discover that your personal data is processed illegally;
the right to revoke the consent at any time without reason and without an impact on data processing occurring prior to revoking consent;
the right to objection with regard to data processed for marketing purposes, including profiling, i.e. objection with regard to the Data Administrator sending information about promotions and products offered by it at https://hurtownia-kesi.pl. After making such an objection, the Administrator will not be authorised to process data for marketing purposes;
the right to objection with regard to processing your data by the Data Administrator for purposes resulting from the so-called justified business executed by the Administrator - due to reasons relating to a specific situation relating to you;
The above rights may be executed at any time by making an appropriate request.
Specifying personal data by you is voluntary but it is a precondition for concluding a sales contract with the Data Administrator through the Data Administrator's shop available at https://hurtownia-kesi.pl,
As a result of the failure to provide personal data, you will not be able to conclude a sales contract with the with the Data Administrator through the Data Administrator's shop available at https://hurtownia-kesi.pl
1. Administrator - means Marwelo spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością based in Tuszyn 95-080, al. Jana Pawła II 63, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000570794, NIP: 7312049557, Regon: 362216828, which provides services electronically and stores and gains access to information in User's devices.
2. Cookies - means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website's pages.
3. Administrator's Cookies - means Cookies placed by the Administrator, related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the Website.
4. External Cookies - means Cookies placed by the Administrator's partners via the Website's website.
5. Website - means the website or application under which the Administrator runs a website operating in the domain: http://hurtownia-kesi.pl/.
6. Device - means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website.
7. User - means an entity for which services may be provided electronically in accordance with the Regulations and legal provisions or with whom an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
II. General rules regarding the Administrator's handling of Users' personal data
1. The Administrator does not sell or disclose Users' personal or address data to third parties without their explicit consent. The only case when we are obliged to do so will be a request from the court, prosecutor's office, police or other legal authority.
2. Only with the consent of the User, the data provided by him can be used for marketing purposes.
3. The User remains anonymous until the first purchase on the Website, subscription to the electronic newsletter (newsletter) or filling out the contact form on the Website. In these cases, it is required to provide (electronically or in any other way) specific contact details, which are then sent to the system via a connection.
III. Types of Cookies used
1. Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's Device. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter Users' Devices in this way. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and adapt the Website to each User individually. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
2. The administrator uses two types of cookies:
a. Session cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the Device's memory. The mechanism does not allow session cookies to download any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
b. Persistent cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a given browser session or turning off the Device does not delete them from the User's Device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
3. The User may limit or disable cookies access to their Device. If you use this option, you will be able to use the Website, in addition to functions that, by their nature, require cookies.
IV. The purposes for which cookies are used
1. The administrator uses own cookies for the following purposes:
a. Website configuration
- adapting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of Website pages.
- recognition of the Website User's device and its location and displaying the website, tailored to his individual needs.
b. To authenticate the user to the website and ensure the user's session on the website
- maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- proper configuration of selected Website functions, enabling in particular verification of the authenticity of the browser session.
- optimization and increasing the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
c. Implementation of processes necessary for full functionality of websites
- adapting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of Website pages. In particular, these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the User's Device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- proper operation of the partner program, enabling in particular verification of sources of Users' redirection to the Website's pages.
- enabling the use of the "Clipboard" and "Shopping Cart" functions on the Website.
d. Analysis and research as well as audience audit
- creating anonymous statistics that help understand how Website Users use Website pages, which allows improving their structure and content.
e. Ensuring the safety and reliability of the website
2. The administrator of the service uses external cookies for the following purposes:
a. presenting multimedia content on Website pages that are downloaded from an external website, e.g. youtube.
b. collecting general and anonymous static data via analytical tools, e.g. Google Analytics.
c. presenting advertisements tailored to the User's preferences using an online advertising tool, e.g. Google AdSense.
d. logging into the site using a social networking site, e.g. Facebook.com.
e. use of interactive functions to popularize the Website through social networking websites, including such as Facebook.com
f. presenting opinions on the Website's pages, which are downloaded from an external website, Ceneo.pl and Opineo.pl.
g. use of functions to facilitate communication via the Website's website, which are downloaded from an external website, such as Live Chat.
V. Possibilities to determine the conditions of storage or access by Cookies
1. The User may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access by Cookies to the User's Device. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the User using the web browser settings. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about each time cookies are placed on the User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
2. The User may delete Cookies at any time using the functions available in the web browser he uses.
1. Expression of consent when registering an account in the store or at a later time to receive free newsletters via e-mail gives the Administrator the right to periodically send Website users information about new products, promotions, sales, contests, collections, events or any other information related to the store's activities.
2. Receiving newsletters can be canceled at any time by disabling this function by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link found in every e-mail sent. Unsubscribing from the subscription is not tantamount to deleting the account on the Website.
3. The Administrator reserves the right to:
- sending advertisements and commercial information via the newsletter within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, Item 1204 of 2002);
- temporarily disabling the newsletter service for technical reasons; - an unargued cessation of providing the newsletter service after prior notification to its users;
- deleting an account whose user violated the Website Regulations.